Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Californian Railvolution

Last year, I had the wonderful opportunity to travel to Miami to attend my first Railvolution. This year, I'm going again.

The conference will be in San Francisco this year, and I will certainly be reporting back on the conference and the state of transit in the Bay Area.

Perhaps I'll see some of you there. If not, I apologize in advance for light posting over the next week.

Start saving up for a trip to Boston for next year's conference!

2 comments:

Pantograph Trolleypole said...

Hey Matt. Come by my session on blogging and say hi to Aaron and me.

Anonymous said...

Transit agencies have been really hurt by their deals with AIG. But these agencies need to stop the short-term thinking that leads to these bad deals. Read about this issues at the transport politic.