Let this be an open thread. What are your memories of 2008? Post them in the comments, both good and bad memories of this 8th year of the new Millennium.
To ring out the old year, I'm listing my favorite posts from 2008.
- My reflections on blogging at the 1-year anniversary of T29: Looking Back, Looking Forward
- I had a lot of fun researching and gathering pictures for this one: Touching the Past
- One of my better-written ones, in my opinion: Metro: Lack of Foresight or Realized Vision?
- Technical but popular: Understanding the Blue Line Reroute
- My newest soapbox, as a disenfranchised American: Legislation without Representation is Tyranny
- On missing my old home, Atlanta: Driving Miss O'Hara
I hope your New Year's Eve celebrations are fun and safe. I'll be ringing in 2009 by watching the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets beat LSU at the Peach Bowl.